Job #: 1086
Title: Specialist III, Training Specialist
Duration: 4 Month Renewable Contract
This position will create training to assist in understanding, interpreting, communicating and implementing our client’s generation Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security program. The position must closely follow existing policies and procedures and it will assist in providing training metrics to our client’s management. The position will be a contributor to the overall generation cyber security efforts. The Position will be technically supported by the Compliance and Cyber Security Team (CCST), and the training program will provide support to overall client cyber security program.
- Work effectively with personnel at all levels of the organization
- Identify, assess and assist with the ICS training implementation associated with cyber security
- Ability to effectively communicate changing ideas and develop consensus on training issues
- Ability to work effectively in high-performance workplace situations with limited supervision; self-directed
Skills and Education:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to summarize policy and procedures to ensure concepts are learned by trainees
- Ability to collaborate with business groups to ensure training is efficiently implemented. Will need to work with engineers, specialists, corporate training and others.
- 0-2 years of developing training courses
- Willing to work with multiple groups and establish business processes to ensure designated plant personnel are properly trained.