Title: Program Manager
Location: Portland area
Duration: 1 Year Renewable Contract
Our Portland area client is seeking a Program Manager to join their team.
- Define tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management and process definition.
- Develops vision & strategy, management & planning for major, complex and long term international programs that impact the whole organization.
- Ensures programs are aligned with business strategies and budgets.
- Leads a team of program and project managers, managing a significant portion of the company’s expertise and capacity.
- Has the strategic overview of program requirements, assigns managers and authorizes significant expenditure
- Responsible for business planning, establishing and communicating Program office group goals, performance targets and objectives.
Skills and Education:
- Experience in progressively responsible, relevant positions, including a minimum of 10 years in a role providing leadership for large global programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 10 years directly relevant experience; experience should include comprehensive experience as a business/process leader or industry expert
- Note:One of the following alternatives may be accepted:
- PhD or Law + 8 yrs;
- Masters + 9 yrs;
- Associates degree + 11 yrs;
- High School + 12 yrs.