Job #: 6008500
Title: Senior Project Manager - Information Security
Location: Portland Area
Duration: 7 Month Renewable Contract
Our Portland area client is seeking a Senior Project Manager.
- Set Program’s Vision and Strategy:
- Develops vision, strategy and deliverables of the assigned Program.
- Ensures program is aligned with business strategies and budgets.
- Owns the business case for the Program, establishes and maintains cross functional and regional coordination
- Organization, Planning and Execution:
- Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints
- Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team.
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed
- Project Management Support:
- Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects within the program
- Helps develop project objectives and project scope.
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects’ cost, schedule and / or performance.
- Chairs program steering committee meetings.
Skills and Education:
- 8 years professional experience
- 5 years project/program management experience
- Experience delivering global or multiple regional projects experience with formal project management methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Note:One of the following alternatives may be accepted:
- PhD or Law + 3 yrs;
- Masters + 4 yrs;
- Associates degree + 6 yrs;
- High School + 7 yrs.
- 4-year degree University (e.g. Bachelor) subject area