Jobs #: 6311573
Title: Program Manager
Location: Portland Area
Duration: 10 Month Renewable Contract
- Vision and Strategy:
- Develops vision, strategy and deliverables of the large international Program.
- Ensures program is aligned with business strategies and budgets.
- Owns the business case for the Program, establishes and maintains cross functional and regional coordination.
- Organization, Planning and Execution:
- Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints.
- Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team.
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed.
- Project Management Support:
- Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects within the program.
- Help develop project objectives and project scope.
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects’ cost, schedule and / or performance.
- Chairs program steering committee meetings.
Skills and Education:
- 10 years professional experience
- 7 years project/program management experience
- Experience delivering global or multiple regional projects experience with formal project management methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 8 or 9 years directly relevant work experience
- Note:One of the following alternatives may be accepted:
- PhD or Law + 6 years;
- Masters + 7 years;
- Associates degree + 9 years;
- High School + 10 years.