Job #: 6404869
Location: Portland Area
Duration: 6 Month Renewable Contract
Our Portland area client is seeking a Business Systems Analyst.
- Work with DTC business to understand global and unique geo processes and translate into product/capability requirements.
- Perform detailed data analysis and partner with other capability teams for integration between different systems.
- Work closely with engineering teams, business process design, and program management to deliver products to DTC business.
- Work in agile development team to implement, configure and support solutions, per requirements.
- Perform testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and the validation of test results.
- Translate system functionality into business relevant language. Ability to perform data profiling to understand its quality. Ability to tell a ‘data story’ using metrics & data findings.
- Work with analytics & data science teams to develop impactful business use cases and solutions.
- Participate in development of project plan/timeline, Participate in change management at department and end user level.
- Create and prioritize product backlog and define release plan.
- Groom SCRUM backlog and lead/facilitate sprint planning.
- Contribute and shape product vision based business/market needs.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints and business drivers.
- Collaborate with project managers and product teams to implement the agreed upon vision.
Skills and Education:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Management or other relevant area, with 2 years additional experience allowed in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of relevant work Experience with retail / supply chain process & metrics optimization
- High attention to detail including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong team-orientation
- Experience with SQL queries and troubleshooting data integration problems
- Quick learner and creative problem solver
- Effective communication skills appropriate to audience business or tech
- Prior inventory management/retail process knowledge would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead high performance cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
- Proactive, solutions-orientation with a history of solving unique, complex problems that have a broad, inter-connected impact on the business