Job #: 6312232
Title: Governance Risk Analyst
Duration: 6 Month Renewable Contract
As a Governance Risk Analyst, your role on the GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) team will include leveraging your knowledge of security policies, standards, controls, and industry best practices to consult with partners across all of our client’s organization. You will be involved in executing & developing the security exception program that is driven by the value and classification of information and participation in the mitigation of information risk for our client. The ideal candidate would be a former system administrator (Windows & Unix), IT engineer, or IT Security Engineer that can perform risk assessments.
- Identify, document and elevate visibility to information risk, where business direction creates potential for exposure to employee, athlete and product sensitive data streams.
- Develop and drive execution of the management of information risk utilizing mechanisms to track the identification, remediation or acceptance of risk decisions.
- Become an advocate of our client’s Information security policies, standards, processes, and procedures as a mechanism to enable the business effectively while managing risk appropriately.
- Provide guidance regarding security policies, standards, processes and procedures by working cross functionally with Compliance, Risk, and other security functions within the Corporate Information Security organization.
- Operate and improve the security exception process and communicate risk in business language to stakeholders.
- Stay current on information security technologies, trends, standards and best practices.
- Ability to obtain a deep level of technical and process knowledge across multiple security domains in a short amount of time.
- Partner with all GRC, CIS and other technology stakeholders to ensure alignment between all groups.
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and minimum of 5-8 years relevant IT experience
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CISM certifications beneficial