Job #: 5929546
Title: Sr. Java / Cloud developer
Duration: 1 Year
Lead Senior Developer
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Design, develop, maintain and support enterprise Java application
- Drive best practices, design patterns and reference implementations
- Participate in design and development reviews
- Partner with QA in test planning and testing activities
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience with AWS is a must.
- At least 6 years of experience in software engineering, 4 in building backend systems using SOA.
- Experience with Maven, Eclipse, Junit, Jmeter, XML, SOAP/REST Web Services, NoSQL and relational databases.
- Experience developing object-oriented, web-based consumer applications in a Java/J2EE 3-tier environment. Experience with high volume direct consumer applications a plus.
- Deep expertise in Object Oriented analysis and design, UML modeling, Classic design patterns and J2EE patterns.
- Strong experience optimizing service performance for large volumes of data
- Strong preference for SCRUM development expertise
- Experience working in complex projects with multi-tier architecture.
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguous requirements
- Strong networking skills and ability to work across multiple organizations to accomplish diverse goals for a world-class global and regional marketing organization
- Excellent communication skills in both formal and informal settings