Job #: 6505095
Title: Front End Developer
Duration: 3 Month Renewable Contract
- Augment existing team to support feature development for the Never Disappoint Inventory Project (NDIP).
- This team supports the Consumer Services team and is responsible for the development and maintenance to the Customer Service Portal which is used by all Call Center Agents across the globe.
- The team works in an Agile/Scrum methodology with 2 weeks sprints and a dedicated product owner and Scrum master. They sit on the same floor in the same building as their business team.
- Continuous integration / deployment environment
- Development and QA are the responsibility of the whole team. Developers are expected to write all unit test. We are also starting down the path of using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices. Preference will be given to candidates who bring demonstrated BDD skills and experience to the table.
- Java web service on the back end
- Development Nice to haves: React.js or Node.js preferred over other JS frameworks, NoSQL, AWS
- Quality automation must haves: Front-end functional test automation framework experience, BDD
- Quality automation nice to haves: Nightwatch.js, Cucumber, Mocha, Chai