Job #: 5823831
Title: Penetration & Vulnerability Analysis
Duration: 6 Months
- Designs, tests, and implements state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products.
- Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design.
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access
- May use encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research.
- May prepare security reports to regulatory agencies.
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Note:One of the following alternatives may be accepted:
- PhD or Law + 3 yrs;
- Masters + 4 yrs;
- Associates degree + 6 yrs;
- High School + 7 yrs.