Job #: 6408055
Title: Project Manager
Location: Portland Area
Duration: 3 Month Renewable Contract
Manages projects with a duration of typically 12 months or less, budget 1 million, multiple business functions, with a regional scope.
- Project Scope Management:
- Works with project sponsors and customers to define; business benefits, business requirements, and project scope.
- Manages change control against scope and it’s impacts to time, cost, and quality
- Project Time Management:
- Defines project schedule, manages task assignments, tracks work against schedule
- Project Cost Management:
- Facilitates level ofeffort estimating and develops asset acquisition requirements; tracks and reports on actuals against forecast
- Project Quality Mgmt:
- Provides guidance and direction on project methodology and best practices to Nike’s standard project methodology
- Defines and manages project success/delivery criteria and monitors and reports on the realization of project success against criteria set.
- Project Risk Management:
- Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact
- Develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions
Skills and Education:
- VERY HIGH TOLERANCE for ambiguity, and ability to adapt to quickly changing project parameters
- Self-directed, able to identify what needs to be done, make a plan and go do it
- Great communications skills. Our client has multiple layers of reporting and multiple forms of status reporting.
- 5 years project/program management experience
- Experience delivering regional projects; experience with formal project management methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Note:One of the following alternatives may be accepted:
- PhD or Law + 3 yrs;
- Masters + 4 yrs;
- Associates degree + 6 yrs;
- High School + 7 yrs.