Job #: 6408937
Title: Project Manager
Location: Portland Area
Duration: 3 Month Renewable Contract
Our Portland area client is seeking a talented Project Manager to join their team.
- Process Improvement Expertise:
- Perform research and investigate best practices to support Process Excellence managers.
- Training and Awareness Building:
- Help ensure all levels in organization are exposed to applied Process Excellence concepts;
- Act as content provider for training related to Process Excellence.
- Help organize process excellence community events to share best practice across the business;
- Participate in functional forums to ensure consistency across the company.
- Content Management:
- Help manage the process excellence training infrastructure, including presentation materials;
- Help manage process excellence methodology and toolkit, including PE website.
- Verify in legacy system of record product information for accuracy as used across our client’s website categories in product description and labeling
- Quantify findings in a systematic fashion
- Collaborate with various levels of Product Creation ranging from Product Line Managers, Product Developers, Information Analyst; while sourcing data in verification process
- Communicate out any and all discrepancies with system of record attributes and our client’s website product description to various stakeholders
- Assist in leading cross functional meetings
Skills and Education:
- Experience with broad business exposure and direct experience in implementation of business change and process improvement initiatives.
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with strong communication skills
- Self-starter and curious - tempered with ability to analyze complex data streams
- Comfortable with dealing with ambiguity, can decide and act without having the total picture
- Prior client experience a plus
- Able to adopt legacy technologies quickly
- Office Suite, Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 0-1 years directly relevant work experience
- Note:One of the following alternatives may be accepted:
- PhD or Law + 1 yr;
- Masters + 0-3 yrs;
- Associates degree + 1-3 yrs;
- High School + 3-5 yrs.
- Degree in Business/Engineering/Manufacturing