Job #: 1177
Title: Project Coordinator - Service and Design Assistant 1177
Duration: 6 Month Renewable Contract
SDPM Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Initial review of Maximo job/RFS verify information, identify what is missing/needed
- Apply for TCP
- Research needs for SDPM (such as easements, previous installs, etc)
- Easements, Parks permits (these ay be done by Prereq coordinator now), and ODOT permits
- Call out for bids with Contract services, Receive and attach to jobs and notify SDPM after Bid has been awarded.
- Initiating locate requests/apply for design locates
- Complete LEA forms and Customer letter in Maximo
- Complete VD, Flicker, FC calculations (optional depending on skill)
- Help SDPM with keeping in communication with PSLD regarding project status
- Sending out scheduled outage information and making door hanger and comment Maximo.
- Cover for SDPM when away (take cust calls, etc)
- Paint locate marks
- Job staking
- Coordinate with Comm companies
- Arranging shutdowns with customers
- Job previews for crew readiness (refresh staking & locate marks)
25% of this position will include outside fieldwork.
- Organization skills, critical thinking skills, computer skills.
- Time and project coordination skills
- Required to plan and manage multiple assignments/tasks and prioritize workload to meet expectations and timelines.
- Proficient level of problem solving and critical thinking skills. (Identify, assess, research, recommend solution(s), and follow through)
- Be effective with little direction: self-directed and self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, design, coordinate and manage multiple tasks with changing timelines.
- Proficient communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external entities.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a teamwork environment with internal customers
- Good human relations skills and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be physically able to work in adverse weather conditions for extended periods of time, including but not limited to snow, ice, heat, and extreme wind.
- Must possess a valid Oregon driver’s license with no restrictions of use.
- Need folks that are comfortable working indoors and outdoors
Preferred job skills:
- Demonstrated ability to use or learn to use our client’s Work Management software, Maximo
- Associates degree or Line Department experience preferred (0 to 3 years).
- Ability to use project management concepts
- Knowledge of utility or construction industry