Job #: 6409660
Title: Front End UI Developer
Duration: 3 Month Renewable Contract
Required Job Qualifications
- Built single-page web applications that perform well in modern, mobile, and legacy browsers
- Strong experience in UI development with latest frameworks like Angular.js, React.js, NodeJs, Backbone.js, Les.JS.
- Build a reliable and performing Web/UI platform. Strong experience in application design, design patterns and performance tuning.
- Keen eye for usability and user experience
- Strong Experience integrating front-end applications with various types of APIs, and are comfortable with authentication and authorization (Basic/OAuth/SAML)
- Work with our Product/Engineering team to design and implement rapid prototypes, by whatever means necessary.
- Experience with Version Control software like GitHub or BitBucket
- Experience with Agile Scrum / Kanban and TDD / BDD as methodologies
- Full knowledge of how to use React and Node to build a full web app—back and front. Deep knowledge of browser compatibility.
- Experience with building CD/CI automation build/deployment/Integration pipelines with Jenkins, Hudson etc.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security and high availability in the cloud.
- Lead other admins and platform engineers through design and implementation decisions to achieve balance between strategic design and tactical needs.
- Soft skills: Demonstrated eye for design and solving real world user problems. You are passionate, kind, and have a good sense of humor. You are a talker and a white-boarder, and unafraid to step into a leadership role
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Product Managers, QA and Engineering teams to deliver on time and within budget
Nice to have
- Ability to architect, design and implement solutions with AWS Virtual Private Cloud, Elastic Compute Cloud, AWS Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling, AWS Simple Storage Service, Route 53 and other AWS products.
- Python knowledge, experience with Python or R for data analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.