Job #: 1182
Title: IBM Datapower (IID/WID Integration Developer)
Duration: 2 Month Renewable Contract
As a member of Customer Touch Points (CTP) project integration development team, the successful candidate will be working on building / maintaining interfaces between Oracle Utility applications (CC&B, MDM, SOM, and NMS & ODM) and other Utility applications like Maximo, ARM & GIS etc.
- Datapower, Web Services & XSLT
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Business (equivalent professional experience considered)
- Intermediate to senior level IBM Datapower IID/WID Integration Developer with at least 5 years hands on experience in designing, developing and testing SOA enterprise applications / interfaces using Datapower & IBM Integration Designer (IID) or WebSphere Integration Developer (WID)
- Create technical designs based on business/functional requirements.
- Develop code as per coding standards and naming conventions.
- Hands-on experience developing Datapower WSP’s and MPG’s, integration with MQ & IBM WebSphere JMS.
- Hands on experience developing long running BPEL flows using IID/WID.
- Strong hands on experience on IID, Datapower, BPEL, Java, JEE, Web services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, XML, JSON, XSLT, XPATH, XQUERY, JMS, SOAP UI and XML Spy etc.
- Experience with GIT or Subversion.
- Working knowledge of IBM BPM / WebSphere Process Server.
- Ability to work independently on development projects with minimal direction.
- Able to communicate well and collaborate with other team members.
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Flexible and willing to perform tasks as assigned.
Preferred job skills: