Job #: 1188
Title: Developer (IBM, DataStage, Datapower)
Duration: 3 Month Renewable Contract
As a member of Customer Touch Points (CTP) project integration development team, the successful candidate will be working on building batch interfaces between Oracle Utility applications (CC&B, MDM, SOM, and NMS & ODM) and other Utility applications like Maximo & GIS etc.
- Datapower development experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Business (equivalent professional experience considered)
- Intermediate to senior level DataStage batch integration developer with at least 5 years hands on experience in designing, developing and testing InfoSphere DataStage jobs using DataStage Designer v8.5 & above.
- Create technical designs based on business/functional requirements.
- Hands on experience developing extract, transform and load solutions with IBM WebSphere DataStage.
- DataStage job design and optimization skills.
- DataStage debugging skills.
- Integrate with External data sources including Oracle databases, SQL Server databases, Flat files (fixed-length and delimited), XML files, IBM MQ and Web Services (SOAP).
- Experienced in Oracle SQL.
- UNIX (main commands, file permissions).
- XML (XPath, XSD, Namespaces) and XML-related stages.
- Knowledge of IBM MQ and experience using MQ Explorer client
- Understanding Web Services (mostly SOAP) and experience using SoapUI and/or ReadyAPI
- Source Control: Subversion and Git
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently on development projects with minimal direction.
- Able to communicate well and collaborate with other team members.
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Flexible and willing to perform tasks as assigned.
Preferred job skills:
- Oracle utility CC&B or MDM experience
- Oracle SOA/OSB
- Familiarity with Distributed Transaction Stage
- Familiarity with Hierarchical Data Stage
- AppWorx / UC4 /Automic Process Flow Manager
- Oracle PL/SQL
- UNIX shell scripting