Job #: 6412527
Title: Performance Analyst (GSM, COE)
Location: Portland Area
Duration: 3 Month Renewable Contract
Our candidate will provide analytic support to the GSM COE Performance Management team, to include collecting, cleansing, validating, analyzing, and reporting performance data for key sourcing and manufacturing metrics. Support regular business review meetings, including monthly and quarterly review sessions with various senior leadership by preparing reports and presentations, taking notes and action items, and making improvements for subsequent reviews. Must have experience with metrics and data and must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Schedule/Plan Management:
- Assists project manager in facilitation of project work breakdown sessions.
- Formulates initial project schedule; maintains project schedule with minor oversight from project manager.
- Assists project manager in the collection of key project metrics and health/progress indicators.
- Project Resource Management:
- assist the project manager with defining project resource requirements; maintains project resource plans
- Communications Management:
- Supports project manager to execute project communication plan (internal and external); provides status communications and project health/metrics reporting.
- Cost Management:
- Manages project cost estimates; compiles project budget data based on actual versus forecast hours for accounting purposes.
- Project Risk Management:
- Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact
- Develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions
Skills and Education:
- Experience in working with a formal project management methodology.
- Project Management Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Note:One of the following alternatives may be accepted:
- PhD or Law + 1 years
- Masters + 0-3 years
- Associates degree + 1-3 years
- High School + 3-5 years
- Supply Chain