Title: Project Manager
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 1 year contract
- Set Program’s Vision and Strategy: Develops vision, strategy and deliverables of the assigned Program. Ensures program is aligned with business strategies and budgets. Owns the business case for the Program, establishes and maintains cross functional and regional coordination.
- Organization, Planning and Execution: Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints. Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team. Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed.
- Project Management Support: Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects within the program; helps develop project objectives and project scope. Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects’ cost, schedule and / or performance. Chairs program steering committee meetings.
Skills and Education:
- Driver/Influencer – ability to align teams and drive projects forward, hitting face paced milestones and shifting priorities as needed
- Communications – ability to synthesize project details into salient progress status, Risks/Impacts/Mitigation through the lens of the business
- Adaptable, comfortable with shifting scopes/priorities – there’s a chance that what I currently bring them in for may completely change by the time they come in. Be able to embrace change, adapt and hit the ground running
- 8 years professional experience 5 years project/program management experience delivering global or multiple regional projects experience with formal project management methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted:
- PhD or Law + 3 years
- Masters + 4 years
- Associates degree + 6 years
- High School + 7 years