Job #: 14207
Job Title: Sr. Solutions Architect
Solution Architects defines the technology solutions, underlying architecture, and processes for Information Technologies (IT) long-term support of business capabilities. As a senior member of the team, the Solution Architect is responsible for providing thought leadership in the development of strategic and applied architecture deliverables and participating in architecture governance to ensure technology is aligned with business needs. Develops solution architectures and provides technical leadership for programs or across a project portfolio. Ensures that business system development efforts comply with strategic architecture principles, standards and models. Ensures technology solutions have linkage to business objectives and technology best practices. Identifies and prioritizes IT initiatives required to support business and IT strategies. Mentors and develops the next generation of architects.
· Knowledge: Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Barriers to entry such as technical committee review exist at this level.
· Job Complexity: Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Contacts pertain to significant matters often involving coordination among groups.
· Supervision: Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
Skills and Experience:
· Typically requires a minimum of 12+ years of experience in Application and Enterprise architecture.
· Must have experience working in leadership roles in architecture.
· Must have experience presenting to C level executives.
· Must have strong development background in Java.
· Must have cloud computing experience such as; Azure and AWS
· Must have experience with HTML5 and Responsive Design, security gateways and APIs.