Job #: 7207464
Title: Process Lead – HR Initiative
Duration: 1 Year Contract
As our client’s Senior Global Process Improvement Consultant, you will bring extensive Process Improvement knowledge and Leadership skills into their Global HR Direct Operations (HRD) to drive operational excellence. HR Direct is responsible for the global administration of the employee lifecycle (hire to retire) and for providing Employee Customer Service. In your role you will be identifying and prioritizing their key business processes and leveraging a consistent set of continuous improvement tools and capabilities that will help enable successful execution of their operational strategies, deliver results and instill a strong continuous improvement and innovation culture over the long-term.
- Develop and work with management to create an overall Improvement Strategy.
- Provide leadership and direction to execute a robust Process Excellence program.
- Develop a Process Improvement/Productivity Roadmap; including building of continuous improvement culture.
- Deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process management capabilities and business process redesign.
- Facilitate, train, and coach team members in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools (or other) and methodology
- Work with senior leaders and teams to uncover and assess improvement opportunities for their key processes.
- Serve as a change agent in institutionalizing a process excellence culture that changes our client’s employee mindsets and behaviors.
- Lead, facilitate, and coach on the application of Process Improvement principles to enable operational excellence and a continuous improvement culture.
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives with managers and teams through a structured approach.
- Establish and manage clear and concise project deliverables based on clear objectives.
- Hold regular informal and formal communication with management teams on progress and status of improvement efforts. You'll work across all levels of the organization from tactical "operators" up to senior level management to expose all practitioners to applied Lean concepts.
- Create and act as content provider for training materials related to Lean Process Excellence. Instructing on an as needed basis on Process Excellence principles.
- Work with key partners within HR (HRBPs, COEs), Global HR Solutions (technical team) and Tech.
- Consult on the development, reporting, monitoring, and improving of an HRD Reports and Balanced Scorecard for Operational Excellence
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Management; Advanced Degree Preferred
- Experience: 8-10 years of Project Management or Process Improvement
- LEAN/Six Sigma Certification
- Rummler Brache Methodology experience
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; statistically literate and familiar with Six Sigma quality concepts and tools
- Ability to understand and resolve complex business problems.
- Ability to combine aggressive initiative with professional discipline and demeanor to accomplish difficult tasks in a matrixed environment
- Strong leadership skills and can think at both a strategic level while connecting to the operational details.
- Ability to facilitate process-based business discussions a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communications (presentation) skills required.
- Strong Influencing skills and experience leading cross-functional teams
- Change Management Experience
- Direct experience in the implementation of process improvement initiatives
- International business experience working across a variety of business process areas preferred.
- Must have the ability to work effectively across a wide range of corporate management and teams.