Job #: 10237-17
Title: Project Manager II
Duration: 9 month contract - ¾ time or 6.5 hours per day
This position will perform risk management, schedule management, and budget management functions. Position requires excellent communication skills, ability to adhere to strict timelines and follow directions.
- Coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree and at least four years or equivalent of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Able to perform a variety of tasks.