Job #: 1381
Title: Web Developer - .NET III
Duration: 6 Month Renewable Contract
In this role you’ll work on the Web Capital team performing complex analysis, design and development of our client’s customer service applications.
You’ll work with talented, creative and innovative employees using current software engineering methods and technologies. The Web Team is responsible for integrating our client’s customer facing websites with our new Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) Application.
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering Management or equivalent work experience in a related discipline.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated programming and assertive communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of clients and managers both internal and external to the IT applications organization is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile (scrum) team environment, while accomplishing individual goals is key.
- Preferred 5 - 10 years progressively responsible experience or more in at least one of the following:
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of corporate IT applications and systems,
- Proficient with current software development & engineering practices,
- Familiar with modern computing systems architectures, process frameworks and work systems.
- Required technical skills include C#, ASP.NET MVC, HTML, XML, Java Script, Visual Studio, PL/SQL, GIT, SOAP Web Services, Unit Testing with NUnit or MSTest, Object-Oriented development, Familiarity with common structural design patterns
- Familiarity with test driven development and WebSphere Process Server is a big plus.
- Additional technical skills of interest include Rest, Angular 2 or 4, Typescript, Jasmine, Webpack, .Net Core, F5 BigIP
- Strong knowledge sharing skills and collaboration with team mates
- Continuously interested and good at learning new skills and capabilities.