Job #: 7411096
Title: Unity 3D Engineer
Location: Portland Area
Duration: 6 Month Renewable Contract
Our client is looking for a Unity 3D Engineer in Retail Experience Engineering. This role will work within a team developing and deploying systems in the retail space as well as the AWS cloud. The ideal candidate is highly technical and will help drive quality processes and software.
- Lead the technical development and delivery of next generation retail experiences across development teams, business stakeholders, QE teams, and creative agencies.
- Provide technical leadership in the evaluation, conceptualization, design, and development of major new capabilities.
- Provide strong technical expertise in interactive game development and integration with sensors and other hardware components
- Drive for continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform.
- Leverage agile methodology concepts for delivery and continuous improvement.
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 4-6 years of experience in engineering, IT, or a related field
- 2 years of additional experience required in lieu of a degree
- Experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment – Agile, SCRUM.
- Experience with developing applications in Unity 3D
- Able to design, defend, and develop complex integrated software/hardware systems
- Familiar with modern Windows application development, including build systems and scripting
- Experience developing motion-tracking sensor applications
- Experience with test driven automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment
- Strong skills in team leadership