Job #: 1400
Title: Quality Assurance Tester III
Duration: 6 Month Renewable Contract
Skills and Education:
- Thorough understanding of Agile/SCRUM/Waterfall software development methodology and process
- 2+ years of web testing experience
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Test first Development.
- Excellent attention to detail; must be able to meticulously analyze documentation and applications to ensure quality.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium with C#)
- Proven working experience in software development
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Ability to be proactive, prioritize, and work under tight deadlines with flexibility and changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to: Identify and investigate issues and proactively seek solutions, Exercise independent initiative, Maintain accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines,
- Work in a highly interactive team environment, Can accept and act upon constructive feedback.
- Collaborative, Open Communicator
- Bachelor degree in business / technology-related field or equivalent experience
- 5 -7+ year experience analyzing system requirements, developing test cases, and performing manual and automated application testing.
- Experience with HP ALM/QC.
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Professional written and verbal communication skill.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Creates and reviews appropriate test documentation and designs test cases that meet system requirements.
- Experience with Functional testing, Integration testing, end to end testing & load testing.