Job #: 730-29073W160-17
Title: Project Manager III
Duration: 6 Month Renewable Contract
Project management for Infrastructure and Security Services. The main focus is on Cloud and Architecture projects. Our client needs to prepare for future Cloud services and other workload migration to the cloud, Azure ADFS, O365, SharePoint Online and other Service implementations (O365). Projects will be based on priority and resource availability.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.
- Bachelor's degree and 7 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Communication both verbal and written
- Integration planning and strategy
- IT Communications Services
- IT Infrastructure Services
- Project management
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Cloud Infrastructure Services
- IT Security Services
- LeanKit KanBan Tools