Job #: 7118801
Title: Cyber Analyst
Duration: 1 Year Contract (Following the Pitman Shift Schedule)
Our client in Hillsboro is seeking a talented Cyber Analyst to join their team.
- Gather, validate, and document business requirements within a single function.
- Refine requirements to include UI, reporting and/or decision support requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate the translation requirements into technical solutions with IT resources.
- Support end-user training through preparation and delivery of training course and materials.
- Support testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results, test execution, validation of test results, facilitation of User Acceptance Testing, and communicate status of deliverables.
- Communicate system changes to the business.
- Work with remote groups: vendors, other Client facilities, other Client departments. Consults on issue resolution, triage, and troubleshooting.
- Analyze and document business processes, study/research new process requests, and create processes flow diagrams.
- Apply Client’s Global IT process standards to regional technology solutions.
Skills and Education:
- Must be willing to work on a flexible work schedule (Pitman Shift Schedule)
- Cyber Security
- Mcafee Anti-Virus
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 0-1 years directly relevant work experience
- Note:One of the following alternatives may be accepted:
- PhD or Law + 1 yr;
- Masters + 0-3 years
- Associates degree + 1-3 years
- High School + 3-5 years
Certifications & Licenses:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional