Job number: 7312017
Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Local / PDX Metro- Telecommute
Duration: 6 Months - Possible Contract to Hire
We are looking for a Project Coordinator with a passion for improving communication and patient engagement within the healthcare field. We seek someone who will partner with, and ensure, the long-term success of our healthcare provider clients.
You will be responsible for coordinating the tactical management of our clients' implementations, project technical support and, on occasion, the development of special client projects. You will also be responsible for communicating with client stakeholders regarding project status, project delivery and the resolution of any project issues that may arise. You may be asked to assist with short-term internal projects as well. Along with the Account Manager, you will be the primary point of contact between their clients and their internal cross-functional teams.
- Operate as nexus of contact for any and all matters specific to clients' implementations and projects by working with the primary Account Manager (who will handle strategy and stakeholder engagement) as well as with the technical staff and customer services team, to ensure both account success and customer happiness.
- In conjunction with the technical team, scope, document and manage project implementations and custom development projects accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions.
- Communicate clearly, to both internal and external stakeholders, the progress of bi- weekly goals and milestones as well as monthly and quarterly initiatives.
- Be comfortable creating support and/or training materials.
- Be comfortable running client status meetings.
- Be comfortable with the quick and proactive management of urgent requests and know when to escalate those issues as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Project Coordination within a technical or software environment: 2 years
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google Office tool suites
- Proactive self-management and experience working remotely and/or in a startup environment.
Preferences in Experience:
- Proven ability to coordinate and manage projects of a technical nature.
- Experience with website development, agile development processes, and a baseline technical understanding of WordPress is highly preferred.
- Healthcare account and/or project management experience is highly preferred.
- A non-technical understanding of PHP development is highly preferred.
- Although a deep technical expertise of the following is not required, a solid understanding of online community, social networking and content management platforms is preferred.
- General familiarity with WordPress, Website technology, Email Newsletter and Marketing Suites and Software is preferred.
- Remote work environment. As long as you are accessible and can communicate professionalism at all times, where you work from is not a concern.
- Flexible working hours. Keeping in mind that many of our client’s customersare on theEast Coast, adhering to a strict 9 to 5 schedule is not the top priority. Availability and responsiveness to customers and to the team, however, is absolutely crucial. If you are consistently unreachable or unresponsive, you will not succeed in this position.
- A fun, thriving work atmosphere where your input is valued and your ideas help to shape the success and direction of the company.
- Training and material support to achieve your goals, without micro-management.
- Flexible personal days
- Flexible schedule