Job #: 1414
Title: Labor Relations Analyst
Duration: 4 Month Renewable Contract
Our client is seeking a talented Labor Relations Analyst to join their team.
- Perform internal audit on labor agreement, and research and analyze prior labor history
- Review and organize prior negotiations, grievances, practices and letters of understanding into a concise and meaningful structure
- Document all work functions for positions within the Employee and Labor Relations department.
- Review and analyze reports produced within Employee and Labor Relations. Recommend and create new report format for the various reports.
- Analyze labor and employee relations data, and work with HRIS as the data relates to PACE.
- Analyze grievance data as well as discipline data to explore patterns. Develop recommendations.
- 5 years of experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply analytical skills to the utility business
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Good human relations skills
- Effective computer skills including MS Suite software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR field, or related.
Preferred job skills:
- Organizational Skills
- Time Planning
- File Management