Job #: 1416
Title: Joint Use Coordinator
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Our client is seeking talented Project Coordinator for a Joint Use Coordinator position in their Beaverton location.
- Compiles and analyzes data, does corporate receivables/bill receivables.
- Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Needs to know how to type, operate office equipment, office procedures/practices.
- Collects information, answers inquiries.
- Produces documents using appropriate resources and technology.
- Will support multiple permitting processes in Joint Use, related Joint Use activity and billing. For example:
- Review permits received for deficiencies and notify licensees of any issues (understand w/ training the permit process and requirements of processing a permit)
- Process accurate billing from permits that can be complex and require strong attention to detail.
- Will be working on other assignments as needed for Permitting, Field Operations, Wireless and FITNES.
- Data Entry, some analysis and problem solving ability necessary.
Skills and Education:
- Entry-level position requiring 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Very strong accuracy & attention to detail
- Resource needs to be comfortable working independently in a fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point), People Soft, DMS, Access data base, relational data bases and other software applications specific to the functional business area. Word (Mail Merg, Footnotes, Math/Columns) Excel (Basic formulas)
- College degree preferred, but not required depending on work experience